this the realest post on this whole shit
the real application of math in the “real world”
skeleton smartypants was defeated once and for all
THE REACTION FACES JUST MAKE THIS 84927 TIMES FUNNIER
This is my kind of humor
These are awesome.
No one ever sits with Gendo
(my single favorite picture from AWA)
I never learn from my mistake once… I have to do it like 4-5 times before I learn.
you were either a winx
or a w.i.t.c.h
I was totally a spy
i was aLL THREE
was this the old superwholock?
the old superwholock? Nah these shows all have examples of POC and well written diverse woman who do not rely on men to build their character
*whispers i was a code lyoko*
Dr. Hayat bint Sulaiman Sindi: Why she kicks ass
- She is a Saudi Arabian medical scientist and one of the first female members of the Consultative Assembly of Saudi Arabia. She is famous for making major contributions to point-of-care medical testing and biotechnology.
- She was ranked by Arabian Businessas the 19th most influential Arab in the world and the ninth most influential Arab woman.
- Worried that her family would not let her study abroad, she told her father that she had already been accepted into a prestigious university in the UK.When she landed in London as a teenager in 1991, she had no university place, no money, and didn’t speak English. Hard work and determination got her a place at King’s College, Cambridge.
- In 2001, she won a PhD in biotechnology from the top university and has been credited with the invention of MARS (Magnetic Acoustic Resonance Sensor), which combines the effects of light and sound for use in biotechnology. This amde her the first Saudi woman to be accepted at Cambridge University in the field of biotechnology, and the first woman from any of the Arab States of the Persian Gulf to complete a doctoral degree in the field.
- After a stint as a visiting scholar at Harvard, she co-founded Diagnostics for All, an organisation developing a disease-diagnosing paper that changes colours when dabbed with the bodily fluids of someone who is ill.
- Sindi is also a fellow at PopTech, a US-based non-profit organisation that offers fellowships to scientists promoting innovation. Last year, she launched the Institute for Imagination and Ingenuity, a Middle East focused foundation that will help scientists create business plans and find investors for their ideas.
- In 2010, Sindi was the winner of the Mekkah Al Mukaram prize for scientific innovation, given by HRH Prince Khalid bin Faisal Al Saud. She was also named a 2011 Emerging Explorer by theNational Geographic Society. In 2012, she was named one of Newsweek's “150 Women Who Shake the World”.
- On October 1st, 2012, Sindi was appointed by UNESCO head Irina Bokova as a UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador for her efforts in promoting science education in the Middle East, especially for girls.
this wins Halloween
All credit goes to - japharts
This, literally, is dead on exactly how I feel, and probably a lot of you guys too.
if you ever wonder why I’m surprised when you call me your friend or when you say you want to hang out or when you say you miss me
It’s sad some people think like this I want to give them a hug
"He’s behind me making that fucking face again. I don’t even have to turn around to know it. God damn it. I hate that goddamned stupid face he makes. God fucking damnit."
Michael and Gavin